Footballticketnet Reviews www footballticketnet.com Online Ticket Agencies

Therefor we couldn't use that ticket and the two kids had to sit with their father on the 2 places that were together. Very efficient in replying my email and reliable in receiving all my tickets. The instructions were clear and everything went with ease.

football ticket home reviews

I was travelling with my son and his two Children,soon 10 and 12 years old,To the Dortmund-PSG match. I wanted us to come closer to the pitch so Iordered, Category 1 Gold Long Side Lower 1st Or 2nd Tier Tickets as said on your site, for 258,75 Euros each and explained that we have two kids with us. The tickets I was provided was 2 tickets as high as we could get on block 51 and also as close to the corner we could come. The other two tickets was on the same tier but on different rows. Three rows apart from each other with no possibility of having any kind of contact with each other.

We had a bit of a time getting the…

We missed the first 10 minutes of the game. Tried to purchase 3 tickets yesterday, entered my info and my card number, and when I made the final click to pay, it just sent me to the home page without any error/ success message. Bought the tickets a couple of hours before kick off and the support team were very helpful in making sure I could access the tickets without any problems. The service has always been excellent and the tickets at least as good as the category I originally purchased. They are not always the cheapest but I believe you get what you pay for.

On arrival they informed me there was no ticket. The money was refunded but the promised compensation has never been paid. Match Tottenham x Arsenal will be on empty stadium due to the Corona virus, company is unwilling to send money back. Offered voucher for the money spent, after refusal offered 110% value voucher. They present themselves as secondary market ticket reseller so I believe they actually haven`t bought the tickets at first, so there is no reason not to return money. My beautifully thoughtful birthday present turned into nightmare and wasted money and a lot of time.

I don't recommend this website

I started a live chat to understand what happened, and after a while they found my order that was not completed. They said they'll send me a payment link to complete my order, been waiting and calling them, but they kept saying I'll receive the link soon. Today after 24 hours, I contacted them and they finally sent it but it was too late, the tickets were already sold. Got my tickets for the United’s last game of the season. After having trouble with other market places, I was apprehensive with using Football Ticket Pad but I was pleasantly surprised. The live chat helped me with my queries quickly and efficiently and the seats on match day were fantastic.

The team responded to queries promptly and went over and above expectation. I was assisted with how to obtain the Hayya card and with the general entry requirements into Qatar. Paid for x3Tickets for today Q final over a month ago. We are in the business lounge @ Hamad Airport with no tickets!!

We had a very poor view from our seats…

I queried and livefootballtickets said it would work. Straight through the turnstiles no issues and no problems with other people in our seats as a minority of other reviews have reported. On top of that, the view of the ground was actually more central than I thought I was getting. More or less on the halfway line in the upper tier, with a great view of the game and the dugouts. All that said, because of the seeming element of luck as to whether the tickets work/if the seats would be double booked did add some anxiety and stress to the days preceding and going to the ground. Nonetheless, I was given a number to call in case of any issues.

Once your online payment is processed successfully, you will receive an email for your order confirmation as well as your order number.. Hotel delivery available – We can deliver to your hotel and if you haven’t yet booked your accommodation you can confirm the address later. Seats in pairs guaranteed – If you order seats in pairs we guarantee they will be next to each other. For details on more than 2 seats together - contact our sales support team. David went above and beyond to ensure that I got the ticket for the arsenal bs Napoli game .

When I then receive cheaper tickets, I understand that the more expensive were not available, but then at least give me the difference in pricing back... They keep the price difference, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Only reason I give two starts , is that I at least got some tickets. Could have risked that I would not have gotten any, and still paid... Booked four tickets for a Benfica game in April as we were visiting Lisbon for a week. Tickets seemed reasonable but when I received the e-tickets, they'd made more than doubled the price, however I expected this.

football ticket home reviews

I had a really good experience getting arsenal match tickets, ordering and receiving them. They also worked hard to get me the best seats possible I was located right in the center of the side tier. I would really recommend this service to anyone wishing to purchase tickets for a match. Untrustworthy, horrible handling and refused to give money back. Bought tickets for high profile El Clasico in Madrid, which were very expensive.

we received the tickets after a lot of…

I had no worries about him using what's app as I have an international number. We purchased Euro 2020 Final tickets and the whole experience of using this website to buy the tickets was outstanding. Great experience for such a big game, have used this website before and will definitely be using it again. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and they’ll be displayed as long as an account is active. I've ordered on 27th Dec ticket for Crystal Palace - Chelsea.

football ticket home reviews

Trust me, the 6-day wait was filled with anxiety as I checked my email daily to be sure. Bought 2 tickets for Man Utd game against Burnley in the Carabao Cup at Old Trafford a week before the game. Frankly, I came across this platform/site on Google and with a bit of research and seeing the reviews, decided to give it a shot with a chance. Bought the £80 ticket each and total came to about £190-£200 inclusive of some fees thing. I bought the ticket 3 weeks prior the match and was told they didn’t ship to my country due to it was a season card holder. So I typed in the address to where I was staying in London, and somehow that didn’t work either..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White House Bars Topless Transgender Influencer From Events

Waltonwood Cotswold Assisted Living & Memory Care Charlotte, NC 28211 18 Reviews

3-Day Cruise to The Bahamas Florida to Bahamas Itinerary