Footballticketpad Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of footballticketpad com

The only slight problem was the late delivery of the ticket to my hotel in London. Friday 6pm when the match started 12.30pm Saturday. This could be improved and maybe deliver tickets to other countries by registered post in the future. I can't believe how easy and well managed our ticket purchasing was.

football ticket home reviews

When I then receive cheaper tickets, I understand that the more expensive were not available, but then at least give me the difference in pricing back... They keep the price difference, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Only reason I give two starts , is that I at least got some tickets. Could have risked that I would not have gotten any, and still paid... Booked four tickets for a Benfica game in April as we were visiting Lisbon for a week. Tickets seemed reasonable but when I received the e-tickets, they'd made more than doubled the price, however I expected this.

Excellent service all the way and we…

Very nice place and view despite low cost tickets. I received my ticket on the day of the game via... I received my ticket on the day of the game via eticket download however I was stressed out and worried the ticket wouldn't arrive. Instead of doing the right thing and re... We will contact you to arrange ticket delivery to either your chosen address, hotel or prearranged pick up point. Last minute order bookings – We accept last minute order and we assure our customers that they will receive the tickets without before the events kick-off.

football ticket home reviews

Well managed with constant status updates. We had great seats and we had a great time! I will definitely use the service again.

Review by dale kippen

I had a terrible experience with footballtickets.net. The person that I bought my ticket from was late at a Liverpool game. I missed the opening songs and beginning of the game. When we got to our seats someone else was sitting in them and we were given the run around and taken to the other side of the stadium.

football ticket home reviews

The team responded to queries promptly and went over and above expectation. I was assisted with how to obtain the Hayya card and with the general entry requirements into Qatar. Paid for x3Tickets for today Q final over a month ago. We are in the business lounge @ Hamad Airport with no tickets!!

Is this your company?

The day of the game came, we went to the meeting place and was met by someone else who gave us our tickets on iPhone devices. He explained I needed to leave a £50 deposit or photo ID and return them at the end of the night. By this time I figured if it was a scam I now had 3 new iPhones instead!

They were very responsive and attentive to my queries. The experience on the match day itself was very good. I was impressed with my seats - lucky to have 3 rows from front. I was a little stressed as tickets arrived the evening before and all electronic.

Really Nice service

I accepted that and asked them to confirm it via mail. When I recieved the mail the sum was reduced to 14 Euro. Last minute purchase as Barca game brought forward to a Sat evening. Customer service was first class organising tickets together at a good price. Was kept informed of what was happening at all times and the whole process went very smoothly despite the timeframe being very short and being away from home.

Has arrived and in in my phone good to go. Thankfully it was, great service, they were fast to respond and I got my tickets in the same date, or even one day before. I had a really great experience with the service.

Review by Chris

Ordered tickets for the Championship Playoff Final and requested to be sat at the Forest end. Their site has a very misleading description for tickets - specifically when you're buying Pairs... Ideally the ticket should arrive with a couple of days to spare however it worked out well in the end up and if necessary I would use this agency again if need be.

football ticket home reviews

They ruined my summer vacation, and didn't even try to help. I have ordered on other websites before without fail. While buying they don't give you the seat number they just mention the category. So, when you receive your tickets you find that you got the worst seat in your category. Additionally, you get the tickets 24h before the game, so you will endure the stress of not knowing if you have tickets or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White House Bars Topless Transgender Influencer From Events

Waltonwood Cotswold Assisted Living & Memory Care Charlotte, NC 28211 18 Reviews

3-Day Cruise to The Bahamas Florida to Bahamas Itinerary