Livefootballtickets Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of www livefootballtickets.com

Totally unfair as game was postponed due to extraordinary event. Yesterday I came with two of my children to Spain, Valencia to look Valencia-Betis. I baught from Football-ticket-net 95 euros ticket plus provision 72euros and they sent me 42euros ticket with number at the stadium that do not exist. They write it was platinum number 1 tickets and it was rhe worst seats on the stadium. So my three days trip with children, payed hotel, airplane. Football Ticket Home is secondary ticket marketplace websites that provides tickets to sold out football events across the world.

I told them that it wouldn鈥檛 work, so they send someone to meet me in Liverpool Lime Street station with my tickets. I was forced to text everyday while visiting in England to get an update on my tickets that I paid 拢250 . Hadn't used before and always nervous as bought ticket as a Christmas present. Didn't need to worry, ticket was readily available for collection on the night of the game. Can't speak highly enough of the service and expertise of Footballtickethome! Couldn't have wished for a better experience.

How to Buy Football Tickets Online at Football Ticket Home?

Consumers satisfied with FootballTicketNet most frequently mention customer service, great seats and face value.FootballTicketNet ranks 17th among Sports Tickets sites. Buy football tickets for the best events in Europe. The tickets were directly delivered to our Hotel address 1 days before the match by courier. After the match we put them into the red envelope which was also delivered and wrote an sms to the number also delivered.

After that, I was offered a voucher to use for future use on their website. I said no thanks, I want my refund back as I was promised. Later they said I would not get anything. At lastly, I have been offered 30 discount, even though I can calculate that the tickets I got was 390 cheaper in total. Absolutely not trustworthy and horrible customer service. I expect to receive the tickets that I paid for.

Liverpool @Anfield

We had to contact her bank to process the refund on their side. Followed our Polska team in France and saw 3 matches – 2 with Football Ticket Net, another with different ticket company. Football Ticket Net tickets were the best! – very good seats, came to our hotel 1 day before match date and they had great service people in Facebook and customer service which answered every question we had. I bought two tickets for Liverpool v Leeds premiership game as a birthday present for my son , I was informed on the progress of the tickets all the way up until we got them . I received the tickets the day before but noticed that the seats where in a severely restricted area when checking .

football ticket home reviews

The name on the cards was a Miss Patel etc; they were not in the seats we had requested but in line with the goal a long way back and an obstructed view because of structure pylons. Got a phone call on the Thursday night by someone who said the tickets would be delivered to an address of my choosing in Liverpool by 9 on the Friday night. At the address the tickets turned up at 2 in the morning. I bought the ticket 3 weeks prior the match and was told they didn鈥檛 ship to my country due to it was a season card holder. So I typed in the address to where I was staying in London, and somehow that didn鈥檛 work either.. The tickets for the Boxing Day game were emailed to me a couple of days before the game.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FootballTicketLine?

Then the day before our first match day, our flight from Valencia got cancelled. We scrambled to get from Valencia to Madrid and get another flight scheduled to arrive at Heathrow less than four hours before game time. Chris personally guided us all the way through getting us back to our place in London to drop our luggage and then the tube to the spot to get the tickets. The seats were unbelievable for our Arsenal match at Chelsea.

football ticket home reviews

The Listed tickets that are sold on this website may be listed at a higher or lower price than the actual ticket values depends on the market demand & supply. Good customer service and all delivered as promised. Only improvement could have been earlier notification of booking fee. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Labeled Verified, they’re about genuine experiences. This is the place you shd get ur tickets for big games.

I was hesitant to use this website as I was scared of being scammed, however from my experience I was pleasantly surprised. Our tickets to the Chelsea vs Brighton game arrived via email two days before the game. The communication in the live chat wasn't great, it came across as quite unprofessional. I think there was maybe a language barrier involved but all questions did get answered eventually. I would recommend and use this website again. As a long time football fan, I admit I never heard about Football Ticket Net until last week, but let me tell you something – they are a legit company.

football ticket home reviews

Our family deserved to go on UEFA league champions Juventus - Lyon. My advice - choose another reseller if you can't get tickets through the official channels. Untrustworthy, refusing to give money back, lying. Buy ticket early as possible as the closer to the event the more expensive the ticket becomes . I baught from Football-ticket-net 95 euros ticket plus provision 72euros and they sent me 42euros ticket with... I complained when I didn't receive my ticket but they took care of it immediately.

Over all good service

We bought 2 tickets to watch Arsenal at Newcastle. We were afraid to get bad tickets, but this company delivered the goods with great tickets we choose via their premium platinum plus category who were worth every penny they cost us. Of course they charge booking fees like every other secondary ticket website in the business, but in total for my honest opinion they are worth it.

football ticket home reviews

I cannot stress enough not to use this company, there's a good chance you'll lose out. I chose it because the prices with the same conditions on the other sites were a bit cheaper. There was a little anxiety with the delivery of tickets. Tickets were not delivered by mail 5 days before the match and I had to contact to a team. Good communication decided all questions. I enjoyed the game and maybe I will use site service again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White House Bars Topless Transgender Influencer From Events

Waltonwood Cotswold Assisted Living & Memory Care Charlotte, NC 28211 18 Reviews

3-Day Cruise to The Bahamas Florida to Bahamas Itinerary